With my first Mother’s Day with my little munchkin rapidly approaching, I thought I would share some great Mother’s Day craft ideas I’ve found on the internet and Pinterest.
1. Mother’s Day Freebies – Here are some great free printables for classroom or home use. I particularly love the vouchers 🙂
2. Tip Junkie always has fantastic ideas, but with 80 of them just about Mother’s Day gifts, why would you need to look further? Aside from reading the rest of this blog post, of course… 🙂
3. These Salt Dough Handprint Ornaments are a beautiful memento of your little one.
4. Here’s a cute and simple idea using magnets, so it’s practical too! From Skip to My Lou.
5. I just LOVE this idea from A Girl and a Glue Gun – fingerprint pendants, so that you always carry a little piece of them with you!
6. I’ve bought photo keyrings before, but these DIY photo pendants would be fantastic!
7. Now here’s a gift that I have to admit to wanting! A lovely decorated flower pot from Nurture Store.
8. These jam jars are decorated with sequins and they look so effective! Gorgeous!
9. I love subway art, especially when it’s free! 247 Moms has a few different ones to choose from, but here’s my fave:
10. Here’s another gorgeous freebie from Boutique Cafe.
11. I love unique gift ideas, so when I found the DIY 28 Gift Ideas page I was thrilled! Here are my favourite ones:
12. I am a sucker for anything with handprints and photos 🙂 This is from Mrs Morrow’s Kindergarten.
13. If you’re into sewing, then you might just be interested in what this page suggests:
14. How awesome is this matchbox locket idea from Lilly Cakes?
15. These bookmarks are very cute from Read Em and Leap.
16. I just love these clay flowers! Head to We Bloom Here for a DIY.
17. I love brownies on any day of the week, but when it comes to Mother’s Day, yes please! Smart School House has thought of another way to gift them:
18. Oh. My. Goodness. Enough said! Thank you, The Kitchen Is My Playground, for this amazing NO BAKE choc chip pie!
19. This might just be one of my absolute favourite hand and foot art gift ideas I’ve found this year: creating an apron! Found on the blog ‘Little Page Turners‘, I think this will be an activity to give as a Christmas present this year to the grandparents 😀